Mig33 ASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mig33 ASIA

Mig33 Asia Community The World On Your Hand

2 posters

Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat'

sang_garuda
    sang_garuda
    Super moderator
    Super moderator

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1325
    Interest : Profit
    Mig33 Username : sang_garuda, disco
    WARNING :
    Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat' Right_bar_bleue

Level : 42
    Registration date : 11.07.08

Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat' Empty Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat'

Post by sang_garuda Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:44 am

Turkish President Abdullah Gul says his Iranian counterpart, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, faced a 'threat' during his two-day visit to Istanbul.

In a televised press conference on Saturday, President Gul said tight security during Ahmadinejad's visit was prompted by intelligence of a threat to the Iranian president, AFP reported.

"The Istanbul police told me they had intelligence of a threat that they could not ignore and therefore they had tot take those measures," said the Turkish head of state.

He, however, did not specify the nature of the threat.

Police blocked traffic on roads that were to be used by President Ahmadinejad's convoy on Thursday and Friday.

Speaking in a Friday news conference prior to his departure, the Iranian president offered his apologies for the trouble his visit caused. He added that the security measures were decided by Turkish authorities.

"I declare my love for the Turks. I am very sorry for the uneasiness felt by Turks and tourists, and I apologize to the Turkish people," the Iranian president said.

During his stay in Turkey, President Ahmadinejad held talks with President Abdullah Gul and Prime Minister Tayyep Erdogan on various issues, including energy cooperation.
    Prodip2007
    Prodip2007
    Super member lll

Male
    Jumlah posting : 251
    Interest : Music
    Mig33 Username : prodip2007
    WARNING :
    Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat' Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat' Right_bar_bleue

Level : 0
    Registration date : 08.08.08

Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat' Empty Re: Gul: Ahmadinejad faced security 'threat'

Post by Prodip2007 Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:58 am

------||------------||------nice sharing bro.Tq u bro...Tq u very much...Keep up bro------||------------||------

Waktu sekarang Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:39 am